Sunday, February 22, 2009

chocolate



niobe has been asking about eye color, and many are posting pics revealing theirs.

(go and check it out, really it's strangely fascinating to gaze into the eyes of people you don't know, yet know so much about...)

i used to describe my eye color as cockroach brown, now i'm thinking chocolate...but maybe that's all the injectible hormones talking.

8 comments:

GeekByMarriage said...

Honey, if yours are "cockroach" mine must be "dung beetle".

k@lakly said...

We tell my bro his eyes are piss yellow. However he redeemed himself by marrying a Nordic and producing two daughters with the biggest, bluest eyes you've ever seen, (we're not a hundred percent convinced they're his, smirk)

Tash said...

My husband refers to his as "shit," but really they're lighter with some gold in them. I like "hazel" myself.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate works for me. Cockroach doesn't sound very nice.

Rachel said...

I'm visiting from Niobe's post. I like the description of chocolate for your eyes.

My post is here: http://raspberrychip.blogspot.com/2009/02/eyes.html

Alice said...

Glad I've found your blog. This is really a response to the comment before. You can give IVF. I decided to give up. It nearly killed me to do it - but I wanted my life back. I think it's very hard to give up. Even good friends of mine, who knows what's happened to me, who know what I've now decided, still say in cheery little voice, 'Never give up. You never know ....' It actually gets me down. It's as though I can give up but other people can't watch me do it. I'm not saying what you should do - just stating the possibilities. Alice

JW Moxie said...

Cockroach brown? Gross out. Chocolate is much better, unless you're talking about chocolate covered roaches.

Julia said...

I love that shot. Very pretty, and very artistic.

Mine are also brown, but I haven't jumped into the meme. Something to do with the long-unwaxed brows, you think? Nah-- probably just the lazy...

Not too much longer on the injectibles. Counting down to the 5th with you.