Friday, October 19, 2007

it happened

i've been sleeping like a rock since i got home from the hospital. other ladies at our support group talk about needing sleeping pills, but not me. i lay down and i'm comatose. no tossing, no dreams- just blackness.

last night i had my first baby dream. it was a boy, and it seemed like i just birthed him, he still looked a little vernix-y. his eyes were open!! well, he could talk too, but that didn't seem odd to me at the time. i breastfed him, and everything was fine, normal, great.

i really don't want to have alot of baby dreams. or do i? i don't know. this morning i feel sad but also accepting.

it was nice to have a baby for a tiny while last night.

but don't worry. my brain didn't let me get too hung up on it. after a while, i turned around to see husband making out with some chick. thanks, brain!

1 comment:

Coggy said...

So weird. I have had exactly the same dreams in the first few weeks after losing jacob. I dreamt that I gave birth to a healthy baby boy and for a split second when I woke up I thought it was true.
The next night I dreamt that my husband went off with not one but two women at the same time... weird!

I'm so sorry to read about your daughter, I hope you're doing as well as you can be right now. It's not much fun I know but I'm hoping it'll get better.