yep, my neighbor's been rummaging through my wreckage.
i remembered a few minutes ago that, a long, long time ago, i put a stat counter on this secret place i made here. you know, just to see...just out of curiosity. i haven't looked at the stats for months.
then, a few minutes ago, i remembered that i can check all the IP addresses. isn't it amazing that i remembered the ID and password right off the top of my head? HA! not so hard when it spells out the dead baby i birthed and held in my arms. kinda can't forget about that.
so...what's the first address on the list? the address with the most hits and no referring link?? HERS. one of the first fucking people i cut off after paige died, because i never really liked her to begin with; i tolerated her, that abrasive fucking bitch.
and, AND, she just so happened to send me an email SO kindly asking if i could find someone else to watch the kids for a few weeks because she was asked to [blahblahblah] on tuesdays and thursdays. at first it didn't occur to me that it was because she read my hateful last post since, well, COME ON! she really didn't search through my computer, did she?? I DON'T EVEN HAVE BLOGGER ON MY DROP-DOWN ADDRESS THINGIE!! i am kinda paranoid, because i don't even want marc to click on it. he knows about the blog (i just only told HIM about two months ago) but i really don't want him reading on a regular basis. so none of these addresses are in favorites, on any drop-down boxes, etc...i really didn't believe she did it. it makes me SICK, LITERALLY, to think of all that she's been plundering, sitting across the street from me, staring at her glaring computer monitor. MY thoughts, MY pain, MY LIFE.
but she did.
and i will never, ever, EVER speak to her again.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Fuck, that SUCKS! What nerve. If she were even half decent she would have at least told you she knew about your blog. But what a bummer that you have to take the whole thing private. I hate trolls.
You should post a fake blog with a bunch of bull shit info just fur shits and giggles. But that's my mean girl shit left over from high school talking:)
Thanks for bringing me along for the ride;)
Your neighbour is a useless cunt.
Thanks for the invite.
I know this makes you feel like you need a shower, but really it says worlds about her and nothing remotely awkward about you.
What an insane, petty little person.
What a fucking bitch. I can't even believe it. Really.
Wow, that's really low and pathetic on her part. How much lower can one go? I am so sorry you have to deal with this stupid drama.
Argh! That sucks! Charmy, I"m sorry you have to deal with the Bullshit she has unnecessarily exposed to you.
Why does nothing happen to THOSE people?
You still want that cupcake to throw at her? I'll get Frank to mix up a batch with rocks and glass in it.
Skank hussy.
Uuuuu... rock and glass cupcake. Sounds perfect. What a soulless twit! A mom in school found mine by accident and immediately told me. Cause she is a human being. Your neighbor? A horrible excuse for a greenhouse gas generating device. I am so sorry.
I read this before the "Raped" post and I was going to comment about how surprised I was that she even found your blog-- until I read the other post and found out how she found it! Nosy bitch.
FWIW, I'm glad your blog isn't private-- I wouldn't have asked for an invite, but I really enjoy coming here and reading everything you have to say-- you always right with such a raw emotion.
I hope the nosy neighbor comes here and feels all the love we have for her.
That rotten bitch. I kept clicking your blog to check up on you and I noticed it was private. Broke my heart. I can't believe she did this to you.
Post a Comment