Monday, September 21, 2009

just like me

she rejected the board's recommendation for suspension. she hired a lawyer and there's going to be a trial.

she doesn't know that there will also be a civil suit filed against her this month. she better be ready to keep that attorney on for a good long while.

for a moment when the investigator told me she didn't accept the suspension, i felt nervous that she would avoid punishment against her license. then i felt, so be it, i can't do anything about the outcome of a trial.

then i felt that i was accomplishing my goal no matter what.

she is suffering.
she is forced to remember.

7 comments:

CLC said...

I am glad to hear this news despite the fact that you shouldn't have to be doing this in the first place. Remembering Paige with you.

Tash said...

shit charmy, sorry she's dragging this on. Not only does it sound like she doesn't want to remember, but wants to put her head in the sand.

k@lakly said...

Go get her Charmer. I hate that you have to do this, but GOD DAMN IT I want Paige to be embedded in her brain and her heart(if she has one) FOREVER. If it takes a financial beating to do it, then I am with you all the way 100 fucking %.
Screw her. Hard.

And if you need to vent, I'm here. Always.

c. said...

I'm so proud of you, Charmy, for pursuing this, for making her remember. I hope all of "this" forces her to never forget. XO.

Anonymous said...

Take her down, Charmy.

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

I know it won't be easy, Charmy, but I'm so glad you're pursuing this.

In the couple of months after my loss, I happened to pass the other doctors in the OB Office who treated me during my pregnancy and while we were losing. Not one would make eye contact with me. Not one would talk to me. I think even *my* OB resented me. F*ckers.

I'm glad you will force her to remember. Force her to know the consequences of her actions. Make sure she will never forget.