last night
i had a glass of wine and a valium
i went into bed
and cried and prayed
that i would dream of her
i didn't
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
do not judge by mere appearances; for the light laughter that bubbles on the lip often mantles over the depths of sadness, and the serious look may be the sober veil that covers a divine peace and joy
3 comments:
We're all -- as the cliche goes -- so different. I pray that I won't dream of them. And I never do.
I don't pray that I'll dream of them either. But I think it might be that I never remember my dreams...ever. So who knows what's really going through my brain at night. Maybe it's all dead babies, all the time, 8 hours of the night?
I, like you, pray that I will dream of my baby. It's only been a couple of weeks and nothing yet. I hope you get your dream soon...
Post a Comment