Saturday, November 3, 2007

and so it is

the past two days have been bad. angry and sad, all at once.

all i know is, i need to be going somewhere; i need to change. i can't be what i was before, and i don't want to... but i need to go slow enough that the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual can all keep up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all about tiny steps, okay? TINY steps!!!

meg said...

I'm feeling impatient about knowing where I should be going--or how I should be going, too.

It's just plain annoying to an impatient person like me. Can't someone just write me a guidebook for my life and how to survive this?

Coggy said...

All this is so tiring isn't it?
I'm just trying (but not succeeding very well) not to think too much about things in the future. I'm trying to just take each day and hope the big stuff will sort of unravel before me. Then I get upset because I seem to have become this person that just exists and has no plans and can't cope if she thinks too much about anything in the future.