domestic diva tagged me days ago...don't expect anything as cool as meg's list, but here we go:
1. i love chocolate ice cream with potato chips. it reminds me of a frosty with french fries. i also love vanilla ice cream with crushed red pepper. "hello, my name is charmedgirl. i am a compulsive overeater. i think i killed my baby because of it." god that one turned out alot more morbid than i intended...
2. i'm obsessed with ebay. somehow, when i win something...those last few moments, palms all clammy...i can forget everything else. then my cheap ass has to log onto paypal, and i feel shittier than before. BUT...when that package with my vintage antique huge ornate jewelry comes in the mail...sometimes it's all worth it. sometimes it's a little anti-climactic, but whatever. when i open that find, that piece, and it was only $9.45 or something like that, it's fabulous.
3. i love trying illicit drugs. i drank for the first time at a pretty normal age (16), but i didn't try the mary-jane until about 21. the mj, for me, not so fun. it's funny for a bit, then i eat like a stuffed hog before going into a coma. c0ke, not so fun. feels like a bad diet pill. ec$tacy, yeah. now that's what i'm talking about. they even use it for therapy, so hard-asses like me can open up despite crushing fear of vulnerability. i was about to try mushr00ms but, you know, i got pregnant unexpectedly. at this point, i'm terrified to try anything new. the last thing i need is to hallucinate about dead babies.
4. ok so far my list is all about vices...shit, why not throw one in about $ex? i love vibrat0rs. i've bought one for every woman close to me (like sisters); i even bought one for my mother-in-law one mother's day (i think she was hinting for it, so i'm not THAT much of a freak). back when i worked in a cubicle, i would sometimes have outings with co-workers to the local adult shop where i would show them what stuff to buy (their husbands probably thought they were cheating). nowadays, i've tried to use the mood-rising effects of 0rgasm to my benefit since p@ige died...at one point i tried to do it every day, and i think it may have been working...but it's not always easy to keep up something like that.
5. i've never been dumped. i've broken up with boyfriends without wanting to, as soon as i felt it coming. fuck that.
6. i have a thing about being shorter than those i'm out with. i wear alot of heels, since soulmate friend and my sisters are 5'8-5'10. i'm 5'5 and i hate looking UP. husband is barely 5'7 and i love it.
7. i don't believe in right and wrong. i don't believe in universal truth. i don't believe in 'god in heaven' so when i say that, it's more like a curse-word. i wish i could believe i would see my baby alive, and that she's with all of my new sister-friends' babies, but i just can't. i secretly wish i did.
now, don't all of you unsubscribe at once, ok?
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
ha- not scared away!
I'm interested in the not liking to look up at anyone thing though. i'm just about 5'1 and have to look up at everyone- i think thats why i hate crowds and love children...
Love to see that you're a freak just like me! LOL!
I get sweaty palms right before an auction ends too, my hands even start to shake a little. I am the master sniper, I know I have 11 seconds to refresh, place bid and hit enter.
Vibrators? Let's just say there is a box in my closet called the Pleasure Chest :P
As for the mushrooms, you aren't missing anything. I did them once as a teen and thought I was going to DIE of gut rot and I saw bugs everywhere. Hallucinogens are not my thing. Have you ever heard of Salvia?
I'm glad you wrote this list. I hope it entertained you and made you forget about all the fucked up shit going on, even if only for a few minutes. I know it did for me!
First of all, there is nothing cool about me. Honest, I am a total geek. A geek with nice hats and shoes...that's about it.
YOU on the other hand ARE actually cool. I am a virtual nun compared to what you have been up to, lady. See, I knew there was more than just your gutter mouth that I loved. Love the honesty. LOVE IT!!!
And if my train wreck blog didn't scare you away...you can be sure that this list didn't frighten me in the least.
Okay, your ice-cream thing - the one with the red pepper...ICK! How would you EVER come up with that one?
And the vibrators. Hilarious. Although, I am not surprised by this. It would surprise me more to learn you were repressed in that way. You're obviously not ;O)
I defintely get the ebay thing and I only did the mary-jane thing a couple of times when I was 25. Too chicken to try anything else.
Unsubscribe? Are you kidding me? Can't get rid of the deadbabymafia so easily. You KNOW there's only one way out of here...
XO you freak-show!
DO NOT try mushrooms now. I used to do them a lot at Uni (mainly because they grew locally and so were FREE). They are not the thing to do after dead baby. I've had a laugh on them but I've also had some really bad experiences. Not fun and they only stop when they're ready :o)
E - my drug of choice when I was a party girl. Those days are well gone for me now, but I think of them fondly.
You know I've never been dumped either, I always like that fact. Though I do have deadbaby so maybe being dumped would have been better!
I love this post, I always knew you were a crazy girl!
:o)
As soon as I got to the illicit drugs part, I said to myself "I love this woman." Then you started talking about the vibrators and I said to myself "Man, I LOVE this woman! I wish we could be friends in real life!"
I tried 'shrooms in Amsterdam, unfortunately they did not a thing. It was a supreme letdown. I'm also still intrigued. Never tried ecstasy but I'm jealous, which means I probably shouldn't try it because I'll probably get addicted or something. Coke, never have, never wanted to....now mj, that's a different story, and I'll leave it at that until I feel more brave about revealing all!
I love this post.
I am so outta here.
HA! NOT! but I am giggling like mad over here. I'm one of those control freaks who does not like my brain fried on anything, including regular ol' tobacco, so I have never ever done anything. And given that I'm 5'2" I can't even drink to get drunk, because that's like 2 drinks y'all and then I'm asleep. I'm the bore of the party.
I need to start hanging out here more often -- maybe something will rub off. Hee, rub.
This only makes me like you more.
Have you ever had chocolate covered potato chips? If you like potato chips with chocolate ice cream, you would love these. They are sweet and salty and, sometimes, even better than a vobrat0r.
Fucking Hilarious!!!!!! Reading your postmade my day, why the heck would I unsubscribe????
I did the Amsterdam route myself (legal drugs) so this way if I run for President, and I am asked if I ever did any "illicit' drugs, I can honestly answer "No." right? Oh, except for, ahh, nevermind.
OMG! Would never stop reading you chic. You talk it like you walk it and there ain't a thing wrong with that! I'll consider this post a birthday gift to me. Sooo needed something/someone to relate to today. Here's to you!
Oh My God!! This post was jokes
About 5 years ago I was pretty addicted to MJ..I used to do it about 5-6 times a day .. until I took a really bad trip. gives me goose bumps just thinking about it..Coke and E were okay.. I was always curious about Shrooms but never tried.
Vibrators..I give two thumbs up!!
I am SO loving this post....
Post a Comment